Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Finally Free Flowing

Today, I’m good and I'm feeling God's presence as I listen to House Music!

I am excited and honored that God has brought me through so many storms in my life to finally feel His/Her glory in a peaceful state.

And another thing that's been on my mind, For those who may not be acquainted with me; I'm always talking, and thinking about writing(more than I actually sit at the computer and plug away writing after a hard day of work) So,to inspire me I look for other writers to work with as far as writing assignments or exercises, but I haven’t found anyone with the drive. Writing is a lonely thing and I have to put that energy into facing the fear and start writing on an on-going basis because I've noticed the drive that I am looking for has me all along.

I'm now taking the Children's online writing course and it is really been paying off. I'm really excited about writing as I'm more clear on the concept of conflict in a plot. I've work on my second assignment for 3 nights straight and I was super tired last evening. I'm getting some consistency here.

No comments:

Post a Comment