Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

I have so much to share. Part 1, May 2012

 
It's been awhile since I've sat down to write on my blog.
 
One Saturday in May 2012. I sat out on the small patio in front of my unit rocking and eating cereal  in my rocking chair.  My neighbor came over and asked me if I wanted to go shopping with him. I agreed. He took me to a barbecue place called Moe's Original in the Georgia Tech area.  
Moe's Original Bar B Que features award-winning Bama-style BBQ. Offerings include: Pulled Pork, Ribs, Wings, Chicken and Turkey in addition to Catfish and a Shrimp Moe-Boy Sandwich all complemented by an array of Southern Sides and Desserts.
 
 
 
 
349 14Th St Atlanta, GA 30318
(404) 249-0707
 
 
 
After he takes me too an extravagant furniture store. Very pricey. I couldn't afford it if I tried. This is me:
 
 
 
 
 This is my neighbor, shoes at least: It shows are taste:
 
 
 
 
 
 
  A interesting piece from the store:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 A beautiful dresser that I daydreamed about: $1000.00
 
 
 
 
 
 
Armour & Co
Home Emporium
1198 N. Highland Avenue
Atlanta, Georgia 30306
404-817-3725
 
 
 
A display at Paris on Ponce
 

 
 
 
 
A typewriter I wanted:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Le Maison Rouge
A place inside Paris on Once
For private parties, birthdays, anniversaries, engagements, commitments, weddings, receptions, showers, dinners, and meetings
 




 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment