Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Saturday 7/31/10

I rode to Lake Lanier with my outdoorsy, s-hero friend for our Dragon Boat Race practice. This week I made it to seat #4 (I’m assuming this is a good position) I heard the area is the power of the boat.

After practice, I went home, plopped on the couch and fell asleep.
I got up to get ready to meet my s-hero, outdoorsy, friend; her friend, and my belly dancing friend for the House Music party at Piedmont. We were supposed to have met at 5pm, yet I got there at 7:30. My belly dance friend was already their wowing the crowd with her pink long fitting dress with Marilyn Monroe snapshots images all over her dress. Beautiful!

She and I hugged. After I went directly to the dance floor and swayed to the music. I hadn’t gotten deep into the rhythm of the music, but the sun was strong enough for me to pour with sweat.

I danced most of the night, only resting once. I hope I’ve lost 10 lbs.

Later in the evening, belly dance friend and I went to R. Thomas. I had a wonderful Mango salad; it was so good I had to get one to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment