Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Columbus Day 2011

Today, Pepper(my dog), me and my inner child spends a great part of the day sitting on the front porch together. Pepper loves to watch the activities of the neighbors. She barks occasionally at strangers, dogs, and running children pass by.

I love to see her lay her head on the bottom of the railing of the porch. She's adorable and so sweet!!!

I need a place to store my hula hoop without it looking like a playground. Well,I have a doll that laughs, a stuffed monkey, a large teddy bear and most recent, Prince, my frog(not a real one) in my bedroom.

I decide to put the hula hoop on the porch behind the bamboo sticks in the decorative flower pot. Perfect!

I stare at the hula hoop and decide to exercise. I concentrate on working my arms and add some good ole regular moves.

I want Pepper to join me. I gather her treats from the kitchen and try to entice her to jump through it, but she keeps going around it. Shortly after, she walks through the hoop and gives a little jump to get the treat. I think with a little more practice maybe Pepper and me can take this hula hoop show on the road!

At least some of my neighbors got a good show!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you and Pepper were enjoying the porch together. Sounds wonderful! I miss sitting on the porch...thanks for sharing that relaxing experience with us :)

    ReplyDelete