Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

What a Wonderful Time Part 1

Sunday, October, 9 2011

3 miles walk with Pepper

Monday, Columbus Day 2011

Rowing/ Pilate’s DVD workout. Hula hoop workout on front porch

Wednesday. October 12, 2011

Today is Cardio at the gym at the office

Thursday, October 13

I think I’m going to die OMG!! I didn’t realize weight training can make me so tired. Thank God I have a grapefruit to eat afterwards; I’m back to life.

Friday, October 14, 2011

I’m so tired and I promised my close friend, Jay Man I would go to see a horror movie with him (as scary as I am). I have to cancel.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

I wake up a little late today and I didn’t prepare my workout bag last night. I’m running behind for my fitness class.
I ate an apple before class. I pray this apple doesn’t come up while doing this mountain climbing exercise on the floor.
Lisa, my trainer adds more weight to my workout today. She knows I want to get into weight training. I want muscles!
Lisa is trying to kill me (maybe I’m just taking this personal for some reason).

I think I need to sit down. I’m lightheaded!

Last week was our first time in the gym and I loved it!

I ask Lisa to go over the exercises she taught us in class, so that I can concentrate on them during the week.

Lisa mentions I’m somewhat strong .Wow, that’s an honor to hear this from her.


If you want to challenge yourself in an excellent Fitness Camp and see results.Contact Lisa Tanker at: lisatanker@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment