Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

May The Frogs Call Rain

I have a new love for frogs, why I don't know because I'm too afraid to pick one up ,yet I have 2 new editions to my frog family collection at home. Two are on the porch along with my chicken and the most recent(the cutest)in my room. He is the prince so I named him Prince.

I had to look up the frog animal totem and I understand my fastination with them.


FROG
Transformation

The frog is the totem of metamorphosis.
It symbolizes coming into your personal power.
It reminds us not to become bogged down with day-to-day living.

It is the totem of water.
Its voice calls forth the rains.
Emotions are associated with water and
a frog totem may be telling you to get in touch with your feelings.

People with frog medicine give support and energy
where it is needed.
They can cleanse the negativity from an environment.


For more readings on animal totems look at the website:

http://www.linsdomain.com/totems/pages/frog.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment